Friday, January 8, 2010

I have a recipe with Campbells Mexican Ranchero Soup in it-can't find. What can I substitute it with???

I can't even find it on the Campbell's website..I'm guessing it's tomato based condensed soup but would welcome suggestions for a good substitute. Thank you!I have a recipe with Campbells Mexican Ranchero Soup in it-can't find. What can I substitute it with???
i dont know what the soup is but if its cheese based use cheese sauce and salsa if its tomatoe based just use salsa and tom. soupI have a recipe with Campbells Mexican Ranchero Soup in it-can't find. What can I substitute it with???
Looks like it is discontinued, says it is/was a creamy tomato. I THINK Old El Paso makes one... How about a can of red enchilada sauce?
Campbell's meat balls and sporran.

No comments:

Post a Comment